- Bring OSS level expertise for Windows/Intel Based Platforms
- Provide Implementation, Support, Software Upgrades and Maintenance activities on Nokia's Windows/Intel Based platforms to customers.
- With a 4-year Bachelors degree in engineering or related course.
- 3 - 5 years in related work experience is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft MSCE for Windows 2000
- Experienced in Installing/Configuring/Administering/Supporting Windows 2000 Server Environments.
- Have experience in working on the following:
- Integrated Active Directory User Authentication
- Configuring/Administering Active Directory Integrated DNS Services
- BEA Weblogic Server Technology
- Mercury Java Server Platform
- Citrix Metaframe Server Software
- Have an in-depth knowledge and experiences in Compaq Proliant ML&DL Series Servers.
- With understanding of IP Based Networks including Cisco Routers & Switches
- Can work independently and self motivated
- Can work under pressure
- Good command in English
- Willing to work in different countries.
Back to Previous Page