- Support the existing customers by handling technical issues.
- Will be responsible for conducting the implementation of software changes, commissioning and integrations at locations all over the world.
- Be able to support sales activities by providing tech assistance.
- Familiar with 3GPP for core network
- Good IP and ATM background, familiar with Nokia’s SGSN/GGSN operation;
- Willing to travel to customer site and be the primary interface with the customer during working phase.
- Capable for implementing software changes such as CD, SW Upgrading.
- Be able to do SGSN/GGSN commissioning, and integration.
- A graduate of bachelors degree in engineering or computer science
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in IP / Datacom / telecommunication industry.
- CCNA and/or Unix Certification is an advantage.
- Experienced with wireless protocols (802.11), TCP/IP, GSM/GPRS, GGSN/SGSN, SS7
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, well organized and the ability to self manage and work with minimum guidance.
Back to Previous Page